Event Planning Guide
The Campus Events Office schedules campus space and coordinates College events.
- The WC Event Policy was updated for Spring 2021. This document covers information pertaining to any in-person event or gathering.
- Student requests for events and study spaces have moved to CampusGroups!
- You can now request to borrow items from us. Please use this form to request items such as vases, easels, pop-up tents and more.
- The classroom space capacity list is back on the Office of Student Records and Registration
Page. Here's a direct link. For questions about space capacities not on this list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our planning guides for more information about space reservations for in-person events and requests for events, both virtual and in-person.
Resources for Visitors and Guests
The College is available as a venue for use by individuals and organizations for private and special events and catering including:
- Meetings and Workshops
- Meals and Special Catered Events
- Private Special Events and Celebrations
- Athletic Clinics and Camps
- Summer Housing
- Off-Site Catering / To-Go Food Options
- Outdoor and Tented Events
You may also submit a request for more information here.